Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Shedding My Insecurity Blanket

Thanks to everyone who commented . . . I really do appreciate you all stopping by!

I know that it really shouldn't matter - I really should be just writing for myself - but in the very act of having a blog, once you get comments a few times, you find that you really enjoy having people respond to your work . . .

. . . and you get used to it and look forward to it . . .

. . . but one day everyone gets pretty busy, and you can't update as much, and you do a few hysterical posts because life gets SO stressful, and sometimes people can't comment as often . . . and then when you do post you wonder, "hey, did I scare everyone away?" . . .

At least, that's what us incredibly insecure souls do . . .

. . . I probably should get some more hobbies . . . :-)

1 comment:

Virginia Gal said...

Back from India, sorry I wasn't around earlier, but rest assured, I read you daily - someone is out there.