Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday Quick Thoughts

. . . Random Cat now throws little "temper tantrums" if we don't respond to her requests for more food. Has anyone ever seen a cat have a hissy fit? Mr. Random said he never saw anything like it when his family had cats . . . this "cat-kins" diet is going to drive us all crazy . . .

. . . I spent most of the weekend at work, cleaning out my office and setting up files. I refuse to do anything work related this weekend - I have a migraine now as it is . . .

. . . The taste of Black Cherry Vanilla diet coke reminds me of the taste of Vick's Formula 44D cough syrup. Ick! . . .

. . . My reading list is on hold until this weekend . . .

. . . Both of my parents are turning 60 within the next few weeks. I can't believe that they are 60! It's hard enough getting my head around the fact that I'm 35 . . .

. . . ESL class tonight. I'm hoping that this migraine fades away enough in time for me to be my usual peppy teacher self. I hate teaching when I'm tired and distracted - these folks deserve better than that for only one night a week from me . . .

. . . It's been quiet around here the last few days. I know I've been super busy - I hope everyone is doing well! . . .

No comments: