Friday, March 24, 2006

A Child of Friday

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace,
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go,
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child must work for a living,
But the child that's born on the Sabbath day
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

It's Friday!

The week is finally over.

I was going to stay late tonight and start throwing out old files, but I am just so tired that I just want to go home and pass out from exhaustion in front of the TV. I'll probably come in tomorrow instead and make the most of the daylight .

Thanks for all of the comments, you guys! It really lifts my spirits to see them - then I don't feel like I am scaring everyone away with my thoughts . . .

On another blog, someone wrote about how they feel like they are writing for an audience, and because of that they are very careful that they stay to the image that they portray. (Or something like that, my brain's a little fuzzy at the moment . . .)

Sometimes I think twice about writing all of my worries and complaints onto the blog. Will everyone think I'm a real depressing person? That all I do is sit around and moan and complain?

But I think about it like this: Sometimes I am happy. Sometimes I am sad. Somtimes I am a worrywart and overscheduled and frantic and neurotic and depressed. Sometimes I am happy and laid-back and flexible and funny and cheerful and helpful and artistic. It's all me, warts and all . . . and everyone is like this. That what makes reading blogs so wonderful - we all experience similar things and can comiserate and offer suggestions and words of comfort . . .

So while I'll try to tone down the whining again, just know that I'm glad that I was able to share it with you all instead of letting it all bottle up inside . . .

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: