Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Random Question of the Week

Hey, Virginia Gal . . . it seems to be just you and me here on this blog. Even the spammers have taken their wares elsewhere. Oh, well . . .

Just for the fun of it, I pose a question:

If you could pick any handsome gentleman, famous or not, to spend a lovely (but chaste) dinner, dessert and late night chat with, who would that gentleman be?

If anyone else is reading and wants to play, please do. Just pop in the appropriate same/opposite sex and go for it.

I guess I should begin . . .

My first choice, of course, is (and should be) Mr. Random. Thus the whole marriage thing, you know. But I would want to do this in a city we have never stayed in, such as Chicago or London, and after a day of seeing and doing new things, for maximum discussion value. Of course, it would have to be in a heavenly, funky hotel with really comfy rooms. And it would have to involve pitchers of sangria . . . if done properly, it’s the nectar of the gods, I tell you . . .

Second choice would be and evening with my friend, J, because he is just darling and fun to talk to and we never have enough time to just hang out. Mr. Random would have nothing to worry about, but it would be fun to pick someone else’s brain for a whole evening.

Third choice . . . hmmm. See, the “chaste” part is the delimiter, because I really wouldn’t want to discuss world politics with Antonio Banderas . . . so I’m looking for smart and funny, too. I’d pick Hugh Grant, but he’d probably think I was a blithering idiot. See, it would have to be a person you think could relate to you on a normal level and could actual hold a conversation with . . . Man, this is hard! I have to think some more about this . . .

Discuss, people, discuss!

1 comment:

Virginia Gal said...

Hi Random Kath, well the good news is that the spammers have left, no?

Wow, what a question...I'd say the boy I like in England would be who I'd love to spend an evening with - having a nice dinner and than finishing up on the London Eye.
Think I'll post this question on my blog - thanks!