Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's Going to Be a Long Week

Just when you think things can't get any worse . . .

We just received an e-mail tonight from the Random Non-profit CEO, stating that there probably will be layoffs within the next few weeks - the scope to be determined after the Board meetings this weekend.

Both Mr. Random and I work at the same place. We have already been through the shock stage and are now on the speculation stage. I guess I can always temp somewhere or go back to school . . . Mr. Random is already sending a flare out to his grad school cohorts to see if anything comes back . . .

Did I tell you that I get the results of my tests finally on Thursday afternoon? Yah, I've got that to look forward to this week too . . .

I think I'm getting an ulcer.

I'll keep you all posted . . .

2 comments:

Eric Grubbs said...

Whoa.

CS said...

See, that's why I NEVER think it can't get any worse! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts about both the job situation and the test results.