Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow Day!


It’s a snowy Sunday here in Northern Virginia, which means that the streets are filled with chaos. There were three car accidents within a mile of us, one just outside our bedroom window and one just on the corner of our street. Gotta love those Washington Metro area drivers!

Meanwhile, Mr. Random and I are enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon at home. We ventured out for a moment to take out the trash and I took my camera with me and tried to get a few good shots. Take note that one picture is of Mr. Random . . . but it is from behind. Maybe one day I’ll put up a full face pic, but today I’m still too chicken . . .

Hope you’re having a great weekend!






2 comments:

CS said...

This is snow at its best - deep enough to cover things, fresh and perfect.

Virginia Gal said...

I had to drive back to Richmond at midnight, Saturday to avoid this storm. All we got down here is rain...again (stupid rain, I soo wanted a snow day today!!).