Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Looking for a Light in the Fog

Sorry for the blog silence . . . thanks so much for your comments this past week. I’m so glad you all are out there and hanging in . . .

Almost every part of my life is in some sort of state of flux right now.

Church – work – family: everything is in some state of conflict or upheaval or bundle of worries at the moment and there seem to be very few venues of just plain calmness and stability . . .

Now, Mr. Random has been quite a supportive dear, but he is also going through many of the same things on top of trying to do his grad school work. It’s a little hectic in the Random Household at the moment and I am so hoping that things settle down and become so much less stressful soon . . .

So I’ll send a shout out to my friend, J, who has been kind enough to listen to my babbling and receive emotionally wrought e-mails from me several times a week. You rock as a human being – thank you!

I hope that after this weekend I can go back to my regular posting and reading. I’m doing my best to stay level but it is getting harder. I wish I could take some serious time off and go somewhere and let my mind turn to mush, but that is not going to be possible – at least not until after the Random Non-profit’s Conference in June.

I hope the rest of you are doing well . . . I send happy vibes out to you all!

2 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

Hectic life and grad school, please tell Mr. Random, I hear you brother!

Hang in there, it's gotta get better Random Kath.

CS said...

Glad to hear you're hanging in there. I'll keep you in my thoughts.