Sunday, December 10, 2006

Follow Me in Merry Measure

Well, I don't know what went wacky with Friday's post . . . That's what I get, I guess, for not waiting to post until I got home . . .

I'll have to try to remember to post my photos on Thursday night, when I'll have more time to play around and make sure everything is uploaded properly.

It's really sad that the week hasn't even started yet and I already want Friday to be over. Part of the reason is that we get paid on Friday, which means that I can start Christmas shopping in earnest then. I will probably get the bulk of shopping for Mr. Random done next Monday. We won't be able to start decorating until Saturday night, since Mr. Random didn't have time to try to pry the tree box out of our overstuffed closet this weekend.

I am cautiously optimistic about this week, since Friday is the Random Non-profit's Holiday party, which means that the work year is SO CLOSE to being over for me. Just a few more projects to finish up, although those projects are quite a bear.

Does anyone have cool plans for the holidays?

1 comment:

Eric Grubbs said...

Friends are coming into town around Christmas. My band is playing on the eve of Christmas Eve. I'll be spending Christmas day with my parents, sister and brother-in-law. Not anything out of the ordinary for most, but definitely special for me!