Monday, December 04, 2006

An ACTUAL Snapshot



I called this blog "Snapshots" because, at the time, I loved taking pictures. I still do, but I don't get to practice as much as I had in the past. Also, when I do take pics, they are usually for work, or uploaded to the other Random computer.

But now that I know how to upload pics ALL BY MYSELF (and it IS way easier than I thought), you guys might see a few more ACTUAL snapshots from me . . .

Tonight, let's start with this picture of the much slimmed down Random Cat stealing a hunk of bread from Panera. Unfortunately, that's the real color of our condo rug . . . I positively hate it . . . and please don't mind the old loafers in the background . . . and the fringe is from the table runner on the coffee table . . .

Random Cat is insufferable now. She is sufficiently slimmed down that now she can jump on counters - she could not before, which I thought was the best thing about her! She is also starving. all. the. time. so you if you are sitting on the couch or on the floor having a snack or a sandwich, she suddenly gets friendly and climbs all over you, trying to steal your food out of your mouth or off of your plate. She also now feels free to walk all over laptop keyboards, especially when very busy typing . . .

In short, she is now exhibiting true cat-like behavior, which is probably healthier all around, but I am ashamed to say that I rather liked it better when she was fat and lazy and lethargic . . .

No comments: