Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Been Having Technical Difficulties

Sorry for the lack of posts . . . my laptop has been having problems with our wireless router, which means that at the moment that I am most likely to have time to sit down a write a coherent post, I've been unable to . . .

Much has been going on to catch you up on:

Mr. Random has gotten into grad school and will start in the fall.

I might be getting some sort of award tomorrow for my volunteer ESL teaching

I've lost 5 pounds since my last doctor's appointment in January.

My sister got into a Forensics program and will be learning to do CSI type stuff.

. . . Don't have time to elaborate, though. Hope to be able to later. Just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you all and wondering if you're doing well!

No comments: