Thursday, May 03, 2007

Do the Limbo Rock!

I can’t wait for this week to be over. Tonight I’m going to see the Royal Shakespeare Company at the Kennedy Center, which I have been looking forward to ALL week. However, the rest of the week? Ugh.

Mr. Random has a final exam on Saturday and also has a final project due, so he is beyond stressed out right now. I just try to stay quietly out of the way . . .

I’ve been having mini-anxiety attacks every morning this week. I am trying to figure out why – is it that I just need some time off? There’s nothing too horrible happening at work at the moment, although a lot of things do weigh heavily on my brain – too much to do and no motivation . . .

Last night I had choir practice and I hadn’t been in two weeks. I felt like I really didn’t need to be there, my allergy was affecting my throat, and I wasn’t really feeling the songs. It was very disappointing – I was hoping to be very happy to see everyone, but there was something missing that I could not put my finger on . . .

O Spring! What am I looking for? What am I waiting for?

I’ll try to be peppier next time. I’m just in an odd mood today, but I wanted to say that I’m glad you all come by and comment. It does perk up the day a bit . . .

No comments: