Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Random Meditation

Sometimes you wake up and realize something you knew all along but just weren't paying attention enough to notice what it was . . .

Sometimes after you realize it, you then are faced with having to make the other parts of your life support that knowledge . . .

Sometimes you want change to happen immediately, but life doesn't - and can't - work that way . . .

How does one keep the faith in your gained knowledge when it feels like everything is conspiring not to let you achieve what you need to achieve? What is to keep you from saying "Oh, screw it. Let's just keep on keeping on . . ."

These are not entirely theoretical questions . . . but I'm just trying to figure things out in my head again. Sometimes I think I live too much in my head. (But it's so comfy! . . . although not helpful in getting things done . . .)

I just have to be paitent, but I don't want to . . . waaaah!

Gee, am I vague enough for you? I promise I'll let you all know once things are actually decided and in motion, otherwise, I feel like putting words to cyberspace would commit me to things I'm not ready to even speak aloud yet . . .

Let's just say it is another stepping stone to me finally being the me I want to be . . .


2 comments:

Virginia Gal said...

Random Kath - man I hear you! I have had these similar sort of goings on in my head...I don't know if I've ever conquered it....perhaps it is all about faith, and like you say just keep keeping it on...if you figure out the answer do let me know : )

Eric Grubbs said...

I think this describes all of 2006 for me. :-)