Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just Another Day . . .

It’s been a day. Not a bad day or a good day, but a day.

I picked up a pair of glasses with my new prescription this afternoon and it took me a while to get used to actually seeing things correctly. I can’t wait to get my new sunglasses and my second set of frames . . . I picked some really daring styles – well, for me they are kind of daring . . . My workday glasses – the ones I picked up today – are thin, burgundy framed, with small, square/oval lenses which work well with my skin tone. For my second pair – my casual/at home/weekend pair, they are thin, blue framed with small oval lenses . . . these will be a little more “coke bottle” than the other ones, because I didn’t want to spend the money to thin out TWO sets of frames. The sunglasses will be thick, but dainty, tortoise shell with small, dark lenses. It’s been dreary and rainy the past two days, so I am not as antsy for the sunglasses, but I definitely want them by my trip to New York next week . . .

My boss has extended an offer to a really nice guy who is going to do a lot of our admin and database stuff. Yay! I’m hoping that he accepts – it will take so much off of my shoulders, and I can start working on other things . . .

No one came into my office today and said they were resigning . . . I should now consider it noteworthy each day that someone DOESN’T do that . . .

Consider this another Random placeholder post . . .

No comments: